• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.I.P Mandi

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    FireFlameRyu said:
    I never knew her but I wish her a happy second life and that no one will ever forget her

T_T I wish I knew her

OMG! its so sad to see someone pass away :( :( :( :( :( :( i wish her a happy 2nd life 2 u know.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009

I am so sorry. All of my condolences go out to Mandi, her family, and you. This is a tragic accident, but we all must realize, even though things are hard, everything happens for a reason. I saw only one of Mandi's posts, and I have never carried a conversation with her, but from what I have heard she was a wonderful person. Once again I am sorry for this loss. ~origin

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Oh God no...this is so sad! ;o; When I logged on to PC today and saw the message in everyone's sig, I didn't think they were talking about the member Mandi from PC...I shall pay my respects for Mandi, may her soul rest in peace. She truly was a wonderful person and always a spirited member of PC. We'll miss you...Mandi. ;-;

~Kelsey

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Even though I only talked to her a bit, this still comes as a shocker to me...
    She was the first person to wish me a Happy Birthday this year, and the fact that she did it without even having talked to me before made me think, "What a good person."
    Now to find out this happens...
    Well, It's in my sig now, and may she rest in peace...

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    I wrote a lil' something for Mandi...if that's okay:

"I Believe"

Before you were swept away
    I wish I could have said the things I wanted to say
    I believe in you, I believe in your soul
    We breathe for you, nothing about you is cold

Everyday was a new journey for you
    Loving everything, everything old and new
    Nothing about you was too insignifigant to matter
    We will all miss you, and cry for you forever

I believe in you, I believe for you
    We still care for you, that is true
    Your passing cut us into so many pieces
    We cry and gasp when your heartbeat ceases

Convince me that you are still here
    Lie and tell me that you are always near
    I sit and wait for the day that I see you in heaven
    But I know with the passing of time it'll all get better

I believe in you, I believe that I will see you again
    Trust me, we never forgot you then
    We breathe for you, we cry for you
    It hurts to know that this is true

We will do our best to be happy for you
    I speak no lies, this is true
    Our happiness to cheer you on Heaven's clouds
    For you, we give claps, cheers, and shouts

We love you, we miss you
    We grieve for and celebrate a soul so new
    Yet lost, in the great tragedy that is death
    Speak to us from god's home, we are not deaf

I believe in you, I believe that we all love you
    I believe in your soul, I believe in you

I believe, I believe, and I believe, I believe

In you.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    This is a huge shock to everyone. Let her soul rest in peace.
    This was her signature
    I give credit to Demonic Angel for my avy/banner combo! ^^ Thankies DA!
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...erkat/MANDI.png
    Paired wif Nobody at da moment.
    PM me if wanting to pair wif me! ^^ I must know you well tho.
    I support same-sex couples, such as:
    EVA01 x♥x LanceLite!
    Abby x♥x Sawah!
    Alexiz x♥x The Adamant Dodger
    ^^ Rock on!!

Best Friends on PC: Bree, Eliana, DF dadragonz a.k.a Claire, a1337a a.k.a Sawah, Kairi a.k.a Abby
    You guys rock! I would not trade you for anyone else on PC. ^^

Friends:
    Pokemon_Veteran, Brittany, Kairi, Star, JKaizer, Blue, Legendary_Pokegirl, Daisuke, PiroMunkie, Bree, PokeKing, Demonic Angel, Angel Tabitha, PIKA2, Jedi_Amara, Wally42, Moonlight Dreams, Blue Jasmine, Chibi Flareon, Eliana. PM me to become my friend. ^

I feel very bad about this.

~ CC

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Omg. That's tragic. I can imagine how it feels to lose someone so dear to you.....
    May she rest in peace.

Years
    oh, i dunno what to say.. my friends dad passed away for like, 4-5 weks ago, and it must have felt awful for her and you, ravyn. i really thinks she appreciates that you think about her. i have no idea what i'd do in your place..

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    Milotic_92 said:
    oh, i dunno what to say.. my friends dad passed away for like, 4-5 weks ago, and it must have felt awful for her and you, ravyn. i really thinks she appreciates that you think about her. i have no idea what i'd do in your place..

im still shocked myself over whats happened to mandi! well now im having a 2 minute silence to give my respect to mandi cormier.

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    Gold Groudon14 said:
    im still shocked myself over whats happened to mandi! well now im having a 2 minute silence to give my respect to mandi cormier.

well the 2 minutes r up. mandi cormier, i give u all of my respect. i hope u have a good 2nd life. i give u my love, my wisdom and my confidence. may the lord be with u, mandi cormier. *bows head*

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Wow...just...wow... It's really sad... you never think someone you know will die...until it happens.I'm going to pray for her. I really wish I got to know her... She seemed nice... You will be missed, Mandi Cormier, May you rest in peace. I didn't even know her, and I found my self crying reading this... TT.TT

And Don't double post

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    FireEmporer said:
    Wow...just...wow... It's really sad... you never think someone you know will die...until it happens.I'm going to pray for her. I really wish I got to know her... She seemed nice... You will be missed, Mandi Cormier, May you rest in peace. I didn't even know her, and I found my self crying reading this... TT.TT

And Don't double post

sorry 4 double postin, but its just in case u thought i was lying, BTW, like i say, its sad 2 see someone go. :(

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Not cool.

I've seen her around before.

It's not a good thing to lose a friend, I lose 3 of my friends in a car crash about a year ago, one of my friends who was also in the car decided to get out and walk home for some fresh air and avoided the accident.

I was reading the posts here and my hand actually clamped around the mouse, so even though I didn't know her, things like this still hit home.

Wish you well in the afterlife Mandi.

Altaria_Mist

cheesecake!! <3
    Years
    Aww, thats really sad. I unfortuantly did not have the chance to meet her, but I wish I did. I send my condolences to her family and friends. RIP.

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    man, i hate it when it happens. she was too young =(
    Anyway, i know how it feels to have someone die. and to lose a friend as good as her is not fun. Rest in peace Mandi...

Back