• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Islands (PG 13)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    For Native Pokemon

Species: Wargle

Nickname: President

Nature:Brave

shiny:no

Other: He is the leader of a wargle pack on emerald island. It is his responsibility to protect the entire pack if it comes under attack and is the strongest in the pack. He commands great respect amongst the wild pokemon of the island

Tyrogue131

Black Belt
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Name: Jasper Addison

Personality: Jasper Addison is stand-offish and too cool for anyone. He has a tendency to say the things that people think to themselves and doesn't really care if what he's saying hurts people. He's the "jerk", but people are oddly attracted to that attitude.

Appearance: Jasper has black hair and dark eyes that make it nearly impossible to seperate pupil from iris. He is often seen wearing a black vest over a grey shirt and a pair of dark jeans. When he's not traveling and defending his home from Team Rocket, however, he can be seen wearing black tank tops and black board shorts.

History: Jasper was born in the city of Goldenrod in the Johto region and, because of some reasons as of yet unbeknownst to him, moved to the Emerald Island when he was very little. His parents were Pokemon researchers that specialized in legendary Pokemon. They believed that, because of it's dense forest and abundance of Bug and Grass type Pokemon, the legendary Pokemon Celebi would someday make an appearance.

Jasper, however, is not as optimistic as his parents, and resents the fact that they moved him from the city. He believes himself to be the best trainer in the world and that his prowess is stifled in the jungles of Emerald Island, thus why he begins a journey between the islands. He hopes to find a trainer that could match him and his partners.

Island: Emerald Island

Pokemon: 2

For Each Pokemon:

Species: Tyrogue

Nickname: Rogue

Nature: Hardy

Shiny?: Yes

Species: Snorlax

Nickname: None

Nature: Brave

Shiny?: No

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    NO12: RP takeovers. If your RP master vanishes without a trace and without assigning control of the RP to someone else, the remaining RPers may select a new RP master and continue with the RP. In this case, PM your section mod to inform them about the change. If no such PM is sent or if section rules are not followed after the change, the thread can be locked at the staff's discretion.
    So, who should be the new Role Play master?

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Yes, dragonite, I guess so.

Well, for starters, I'd better post my SU before taking over the world this RP.

Name: Faerashe Rainstar

Species: Pichu

Nickname: Fae

Ability: Static

Nature: Quirky

Shiny?: No

Appearance: Spiky-Eared Pichu

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I nominate Jebus to be RP master. Hail Jebus! JK, I could honestly care less about who the RP master is, as long as it starts. So I guess I vote with the group. Hail Abbadon! :D
    I would laugh if Abbadon became RP master and the original one decided to get on, like, tommorow.
    Also, Abbadon, if you do become RP master, you have to go through all 20 SU's and accept some...

Nakuzami

Years
    I've looked through, and I accept all of the SU's that have been submitted.

Well, guess I'm the RP Master now...When shall we start?

ALL 20 OF THEM?! (yeah, it makes for an active RP but...isn't 20 a little too many, especially since a lot of people have more than one character? But, it's your call all mighty RP master...*pulls out a dagger* "I believe it's time to overthrow him. Hehehehehe!)

And for when we start, immediatly. I'm home sick from school and am pretty bored =/

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    ALL 20 OF THEM?! (yeah, it makes for an active RP but...isn't 20 a little too many, especially since a lot of people have more than one character? But, it's your call all mighty RP master...*pulls out a dagger* "I believe it's time to overthrow him. Hehehehehe!)

And for when we start, immediatly. I'm home sick from school and am pretty bored =/

But...They are too good to reject, and it means that there will almost always be people active in it...So this probly won't go dead then.

Nakuzami

Years
    But...They are too good to reject, and it means that there will almost always be people active in it...So this probly won't go dead then.

No comment on the 'too good to reject' part, for fear of upsetting people...
    And it may not go dead, but it may overload. I've had something like that happen before. One guy was trying to post his 2 sentence reply and it didn't send until 10 posts after it was supposed to. It was pretty funny though :)
    Now, God(Arceus) commands you to start the RP!

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    No comment on the 'too good to reject' part, for fear of upsetting people...
    And it may not go dead, but it may overload. I've had something like that happen before. One guy was trying to post his 2 sentence reply and it didn't send until 10 posts after it was supposed to. It was pretty funny though :)
    Now, God(Arceus) commands you to start the RP!

On your first point, some of the SU's here have been some of the best I've ever seen...and all fields of the SU's were filled out to a sufficient capacity.

On the second point, if it does overload, I guess I'll have to kick some people...

On the third point, I'm technically not the RP Master yet, still awaiting confirmation from a mod...

Nakuzami

Years
    On your first point, some of the SU's here have been some of the best I've ever seen...and all fields of the SU's were filled out to a sufficient capacity.

On the second point, if it does overload, I guess I'll have to kick some people...

On the third point, I'm technically not the RP Master yet, still awaiting confirmation from a mod...

1) Eh...

2) O.o *reaches leg over*

3) D:< Dang. Arceus rules all, he told you to start, and you ignore him?! Though shall be judged! Well, let's hope the mods answer you soon... ... ..."HEY! LOOK! YOU GOT A PM! It says...start the RP!" "How long do you think until he figures out its fake?" "About 1 minute, let's hope he starts it before that."

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    1) Eh...

2) O.o *reaches leg over*

3) D:< Dang. Arceus rules all, he told you to start, and you ignore him?! Though shall be judged! Well, let's hope the mods answer you soon... ... ..."HEY! LOOK! YOU GOT A PM! It says...start the RP!" "How long do you think until he figures out its fake?" "About 1 minute, let's hope he starts it before that."

1) Well then, I guess most of the ones I see aren't that good then.

2) *points*

HAAAAAAAAAX!!!

3) >_<

I dun want your fake PMs!

Nakuzami

Years
    1) Well then, I guess most of the ones I see aren't that good then.

2) *points*

HAAAAAAAAAX!!!

3) >_<

I dun want your fake PMs!

1) No, you be blind. BLIND MAN! I SAY BLIND!

2) *snickers* <-----(No, not the candy)

3) Crap...we haz been caught

4) <-(Oh mah god! There is a fourth one!) This spam session, is ova!

Back