• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Pokemon Generator (v.1.1.0)

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
Years
  • I like the generator, but you should divide it by regions.

I've been working on getting that up. Quick question, though. Would you want it to be Pokemon introduced in that region or Pokemon from that Region's Pokedex. The former would be much easier than the latter.

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • I would try to include both. But the pokedex version is better.

Alright, I'll get to work on that.

I'm also going to try and rework some code so people can choose each Pokemon individually (ie: first Pokemon will be guaranteed to be a flying type)

On a related note: Since yesterday, the script has generated more than 21,000 Pokemon! That's phenomenal use, I'm glad everyone has found a use for it!

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • I updated the generator today, adding in a feature that gives you the option to generate Pokemon from a specific generation/Pokedex. I have coded in all current Pokedexes (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh).

I also changed all the sprites over to HG/SS sprites to make things look a little bit nicer.

If you spot any bugs, either email me (located at the bottom of the page) or post in this thread!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • This is really good! ^o^ I'm using it to make random teams for characters in a fic. :D

EDIT: Just now, on one team, I got both Smoochum and Jynx, and Poliswine and Mamoswine. Ha!

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • I got Weedle, Umbreon, Bonsly, Aron, wailord and Marshtomp

Wow o.o

I enjoy it, It is good to build a random team

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • I got Weedle, Umbreon, Bonsly, Aron, wailord and Marshtomp

Wow o.o

I enjoy it, It is good to build a random team

I still have fun just generating random sets so I can see what I can get, haha. Thanks for using the generator!

I've updated the layout to make it look more professional. If you spot any bugs on your end, let me know so I can fix them!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • I don't know if it's just me, but I can't press the Generate button. I chose all the things I wanted, but when I pressed the button nothing happened. :O

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • I don't know if it's just me, but I can't press the Generate button. I chose all the things I wanted, but when I pressed the button nothing happened. :O

Huh, that's strange. Did you try closing your browser and reloading the page? Could you post a screenshot so I could take a look at what you're seeing?

Verkaufer

bis zum bitteren ende
    Years
  • Hey everyone, just stopping by to let you know about some updates I've made.

Now you can see what kinds of shiny Pokemon people are getting instead of just a number!

A lot of people have been getting shinies lately, perhaps I'll have to update the code for that...

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    I love your generator. It's a great way to make Pokemon OCs or teams. My first team was a Kabutops, Duskull, Nidorina, Dewgong(my favorite), Shelgon, And Totodile. My first single pkmn was a Cacnea. I drew it. But I made it sligtly yellow and named him Cacnus.

Back