• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Slightly Useful Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    I've decided that I'm going to restart HeartGold. Here's some semi-valuable Pokemon that some people might be interested in:

*These are the Pokemon I used during my playthrough. These Pokemon have random natures and random EVs, since I did not pay attention to any of those factors when I was making my journey through the Johto & Kanto regions:
    Lv63 Arcanine TAKEN
    Lv64 Meganium TAKEN
    Lv61 Dragonite TAKEN
    Lv62 Ampharos TAKEN
    Lv64 Slowbro
    Lv61 Heracross

*These Pokemon all have random natures, since I did not pay attention to them. All Pokemon were caught by me, except the Lv50 Groudon which was obtained from the GTS. The Lv100 Groudons were migrated from my Emerald version:
    Lv45 Ho-oh TAKEN
    Lv40 Suicune TAKEN
    Lv50 Articuno TAKEN
    Lv50 Zapdos TAKEN
    Lv50 Moltres TAKEN
    Lv70 Mewtwo TAKEN
    Lv70 Lugia TAKEN
    Lv50 Kyogre TAKEN
    Lv50 Groudon TAKEN
    Lv100 Groudon TAKEN
    Lv50 Rayquaza TAKEN

These are Pokemon I migrated from my 3rd Gen games. These Pokemon were used for the Emerald Battle Frontier back in the day, and are all EV trained and have favorable natures, and nice IVs. Some of them have 3rd Gen movesets, so you might have to redo some of their movesets:
    Lv100 Modest Starmie, 31 Special Attack IV, EV trained TAKEN
    Lv60 Adamant Metagross, 31 Attack IV, EV trained TAKEN
    Lv60 Modest Alakazam, 31 Special Attack IV, EV trained TAKEN
    Lv60 Naughty Heracross, I'm not sure about it's IVs, but the Attack is somewhere around 25-30, and it's EV trained TAKEN

These are random Pokemon I found on the GTS:

Lv100 Metagross TAKEN
    Lv2 Cyndaquil

These are random Pokemon that you might be interested in:

Lv5 Charmander TAKEN
    Lv5 Mudkip

HeartGold Friend Code: 2751-3336-3283

EDIT: Closed. I hope you guys all enjoy your Pokemon. I'm surprised almost every Pokemon I offered ended up being traded.

Last edited:

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    would i be able to get your HG Kyogre then? Or are you actually trading...? And your rayquaza?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    would i be able to get your HG Kyogre then? Or are you actually trading...? And your rayquaza?
    Sure, you can have both of them. Just give me a Rattata or something. They're both untrained and were caught pretty recently.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    do you have any shiny pokemon? Because if you do ten i might be interested in something

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    oh well do you have any random eggs?

ps. avenged sevenfold rocks to ad their drummer died :(

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    If you're simply giving them all away, may I get these? (:

Lv100 Modest Starmie, 31 Special Attack IV, EV trained
    Lv60 Adamant Metagross, 31 Attack IV, EV trained
    Lv60 Modest Alakazam, 31 Special Attack IV, EV trained

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    If you're simply giving them all away, may I get these? (:

Lv100 Modest Starmie, 31 Special Attack IV, EV trained
    Lv60 Adamant Metagross, 31 Attack IV, EV trained
    Lv60 Modest Alakazam, 31 Special Attack IV, EV trained
    Sure. They're clones, if that's okay. They're all legit, and I have a whole army of them on Emerald, Diamond, and Platinum.

Also Slowpoke Nopoke, if you want Ampharos, I would hurry, since I'm going to restart SOON.

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Lv63 Arcanine
    Lv64 Meganium
    Lv61 Dragonite
    Lv70 Mewtwo

Would it be at all possible for me to snag these four?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I'll take the heracross, want any starter eggs? I got piplup chimchar and cyndaquil, or a few other random pokemon what are you interested in?

McNoob

Magikarp Enthusiast
    Years
  • I'll take your lvl 5 Charmander and/or lvl 60 Metagross if you still have them. I'm on HG and my code is 2321 8765 9483

Back