• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ranma 1/2 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg...great pics everyone. I hope to get season 2 soon. ^^

Hiroshi-kun

Effy's official fanboy XD
    Years
  • HI Effy-chan!^__^ *hugs back* And I got her!^o^ *glomps onna-Ranma*XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! Another Ranma 1/2 fan. Welcome Hiroshi-kun. ^^ That is a cool pic of Ranma-chan btw. XD

Okay I have a question for all of you guys. When was the first time you seen Ranma 1/2? Anime or manga?

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    YAY! Another Ranma 1/2 fan. Welcome Hiroshi-kun. ^^ That is a cool pic of Ranma-chan btw. XD

Okay I have a question for all of you guys. When was the first time you seen Ranma 1/2? Anime or manga?
    Uh..... I saw ads for it at the end of Bree's pokemon movies, and some after the comics that I read?xD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^Ranma looking wierd/funny!xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Another Ranma 1/2 fan. Welcome Undine Shade! ^^ Oh that is cool that you read the manga. I found out about Ranma 1/2 when I was watching a few epsiodes of the anime that my friend IRL let me borrow. ^^ And plus I did see the ads too after I watched three espsiodes of Pokemon on tape. Wow...that is so cool. ^o^

Awww....Ranma looks cute in that pic. =3

Effy

Years
  • That's cool Pikastar!^^ Same here, I saw them at the end of Bree's Pokemon videos.
    Okays, I have a topic:

What are you're favorite shippings in Ranma, and why?

I like RanmaXAkane, RanmaXRyouga, and MousseXShampoo. I like AkaneXRanma because, well duh they're supposed to go together!XD And I'm pretty open-minded, ESPECIALLY when it comes to yaoi/shounen-ai.^//^ And of course Shampoo should go with Mousse, once she gets over Ranma that is.XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^Shampoo's dream.XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! That is so cool Effy! Well I like Akane x Ranma, Shampoo x Mousse, Kasumi x Dr. Tofu, Royuga x Aki(I think that her name. Tell me if I am wrong XD)

My number one ship is Ranma x Akane because they are sooo cute together. =3 Even though they don't know yet. They will later. *sigh* I need to get the rest of the seasons of the anime. XD

Great Pic!! Shampoo is so awesome!

Effy

Years
  • pikastar said:
    YAY! That is so cool Effy! Well I like Akane x Ranma, Shampoo x Mousse, Kasumi x Dr. Tofu, Royuga x Aki(I think that her name. Tell me if I am wrong XD)

My number one ship is Ranma x Akane because they are sooo cute together. =3 Even though they don't know yet. They will later. *sigh* I need to get the rest of the seasons of the anime. XD

Great Pic!! Shampoo is so awesome!
    OMG! I forgot about Kasumi x Dr. Tofu!XD I like that too.^^ Has anyone else noticed that the manga Dr. Tofu looks like Miroku?XD And who's Aki?o.o I'm only up to the fourth manga.^^; I have only one dvd that I got for my birthday.XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^A cyute Akane fanart.^^

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
  • Effy said:
    That's cool Pikastar!^^ Same here, I saw them at the end of Bree's Pokemon videos.
    Okays, I have a topic:

What are you're favorite shippings in Ranma, and why?

I like RanmaXAkane, RanmaXRyouga, and MousseXShampoo. I like AkaneXRanma because, well duh they're supposed to go together!XD And I'm pretty open-minded, ESPECIALLY when it comes to yaoi/shounen-ai.^//^ And of course Shampoo should go with Mousse, once she gets over Ranma that is.XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^Shampoo's dream.XD
    poor shampoo...dreamin of ranma ^_^

sorry for not postin in a long time...doing way to meny things IRL

but ill do my best to post

Effy

Years
  • EKANSSSSSSSSSS said:
    poor shampoo...dreamin of ranma ^_^

sorry for not postin in a long time...doing way to meny things IRL

but ill do my best to post
    Indeedy.XD It's okay, I understand about being too busy IRL.XD
    Ranma 1/2 club

^It may be small, but, Ranma with an ADORABLE look on his face!^__^ *glomps Ranma*XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...great pics Effy. I love them all. Oh..Aki is some woman Royuga met but it doesn't happen like way later in the manga. So you don't get to see her yet. ^^

HII Ekanssssssssss! Yeah I understand too. Yay! You are a Ranma 1/2 fan too. Too cool. ^___^ Oh thankies for reviving the club too. XD *bang her head with her hand* I am not doing my job. XDDD j/k

Ranma 1/2 club

Too pretty. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back