• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Catches Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2006
    After defeating the E4 a few times I decided to go venture off and catch Rayquaza. On my Surf trip over there I ran into Latios! What a coincidence! :)

team shadow

best trainer ever!
    Years
    i recently finished my pokedex on emerald exept for latios so i set out to find him and with luck i find a SHINY latios!

Years
    MY rarest catch was a shiny Latias. I purposely tried to get a shiny Latias. I encountered her many times but to no avail. Eventually, Latias appeared on route 128 and she was shiny. I used up my Master Ball I got from the lottery.

Let me tell you, THIS took ages. Winning the lottery, waiting for a shiny Latias.

My eyes bled after this.

jayh272416

Flareon lover
    Years
    Well, I ventured in ze grass on Route 102 in Sapphy and I encountered Ralts. I attacked it wif Torchic and then I cot it. I did not realise it was rare until I went to my guide book and saw:

SAPPHIRE
    Rarity: Rare
    Route 102

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Mine would have to be the time I tried to catch Rayquaza and killed it than I restarted the game only to find Rayquaza was shiny this time and I managed to nab it with a Ultra ball.

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    I caught a shiny Psyduck in Sapphire. From the SAFARI ZONE. Thank god it didn't run, or I would have smashed my DS. o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back