• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rarest Catches Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    just caught a celibe in a pokeball in petalberg woods somehow!!! And your only ment to be able to catch one if downloaded from a pre-orded a game of collusium from japan!
    i would show a picture but i dont know how to put one on!
    please someone tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikachuu!

Pika! Pii!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ace675 said:
    me im lucky latios in first trie with ultra ball omg grodon and kogre first try coaght and a shiny corfish which was gold

Haven't got a clue what you just said. ;) Just kidding. And shiny Corphish is bronze. And mine is actually a Ralts in Emerald, it actually took me 2 hours to find. Not that special.

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    On my old sapphire game , i have emerald now and getting Fire Red on saturday, i was coming home from my holiday before getting on the plane. I saw latias on the TV and i said where do i get it, my friend suggested the desert and first encounter there was Latias :)

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    I found Latias once, but I wasn't prepared so I let her go and turned off the game without saving XD
    hell yeah, I haven't lost Latias yet!!

I haven't caught any legendary yet, but I've caught a Sudowoodo, a Pikachu and a Seedot (on Emerald)... Good thing I happened to watch tv the day I caught Seedot, or I would've lost the big chance (I haven't visited route 103 for a long time until now o___O)
    They're my rarest catches yet, but I'm waiting for my chance to get Rayquaza and Latias.

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    When I first got Pokemon Gold, and reached Ecruteak, I freed the legendary dogs. I was going to the Daycare, and on the route it is on, right before Goldenrod City, I went into a battle. There was different music playing, and it ended up being Suicune. Then, I succesfully caught it with a great ball!

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    caught rayquaza with a poke ball ^_^ it was tough too. I had to get it to sleep and get its hp down really low. I did it cause some site said "you MUST use poke balls. Don't use ultra balls." it worked too.

My friend caught missingno and proceeded to catch Moltres with a master ball. Then (i think this might have been a result of the glitch) he caught mewtwo at full hp with a Poke Ball.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    I'm not sure... I caught all legends with matching balls... but in emerald 5 feebas in 3 min!!!!!

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    Mine would have to be a Shiny Unown in FireRed and a Latios in a timer ball after 2 and a half minutes or three rounds. The shortest time I ever had with a shiny Pokemon!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I think my rarest catch yet was my first Feebas. It took forever for me. xD And now it's a level 100 Milotic.

Yumago

Santa Claws
    Years
    Shiny ditto (not using the ditto trick) On gold and A shiny smoochum baby (from the mystery egg, of course).

Haven't had any luck at finding shiney's in the new generations, But I always keep a master ball or two handy in case I find one :) .

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    In pokemon silver i caught the red gyrados. i came across a blue ditto, but i didnt catch it. i also found a shining raiku. i caught it... and the batteries to my game boy died.

Bronco11

SPORTS ADDICT
    Years
    im not as lucky as you all..... I'm not a shiny maniac, but did come across shiny nincada, evolved it, and got shiny Ninjask, AND Shiny Shedinja. I also cam across Shiny Makuhita in Sapphire while delivering the letter to steven. I also stocked up in 64 Ultra Balls to try to catch Mewtwo in Pokemon Red, and I caught it on the 1st one..... Not a big accomplishment since it was weakened and paralyzed, but I wasted a lot of money!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back