• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Actually, it's Blue. Not Leaf. /know your Pokemon Special plus RGBY; Blue was gonna be in the original games but never was

//like no one's gonna listen anyways...

Still giving it 6/10 for the reasons stated previously.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    8/10

Not bad, it sorta attracts me to it @_@

But, I feel like it's lacking something, the empty space in the bg or something. I'm no good with explaining. /shot

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    8/10

The quality's good; the black border does not look good around the image, though. Imo, a darker shade of magenta like what's in the image would look better.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Ooh~red hair and outfit...me likey, and its a girl, so me likey more *giggles* 9/10

wish we could have larger icons >//>

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    10/10 It's Blue-chan, has a dramatic background, and the shadows are completely amazing. Love the dramatics of the whole Avatar. <3

Edit: Pfft, rejected. Alright, 6/10. The colours do not really go together (in my opinion) and it really isn't that unique. x3

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    9.5/10 I like the mask and how you see part of the person's face. It looks mysterious; I like it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    2/10

Sorry, I don't really like sprites, and that one doesn't work for me at all, but +2 for trying I guess.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    100000000000000/10 because you used Touya as opposed to the nasty name America gave him.

But seriously, 8/10. It's better than what was up previously, that's for sure.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Meh...

the red glow effect around the character in yours looks a little odd, but it's still cute, maybe a little blurry though...6/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ooh~red hair and outfit...me likey, and its a girl, so me likey more *giggles* 9/10

wish we could have larger icons >//>

Meh...

the red glow effect around the character in yours looks a little odd, but it's still cute, maybe a little blurry though...6/10

/tries to understand how one can suddenly change ratings if this is revenge rating...

Anyways, my rating still stands at 8/10. Should've explained this in the previous post, but I took off 'cause the background doesn't really fit Touya's color scheme, and the text could have more done to it. Heck, I should actually have given it a lower rating, but w/e.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back