• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    6/10

The quality doesn't seem to be the highest, to be honest, and the black border just doesn't work on it :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    1/10

Terrible quality (if you uploaded it directly onto PC, that could be the reason), rather dark, and there's no need for the white background.

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Kyurem bursts out of avatar? We're all screwed!
    8/10
    The white background past the border looks weird, and the ends of Kyurem's wings look a little light.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    7/10

The very right column of pixels bothers me because there's suddenly brown, and I think the positioning could've been just a bit better.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    9/10

Your avatar is very vibrant, and when normally I don't like a white backgrounds, it's done in a way that it looks decent.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Corn...but it looks choppier then it should be, and it's not all that interesting sadly

3/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back