• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    6/10
    don't rlly like it although the artwork is good. And I suppose your computer is slow/old then, it is fine here.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Dude, revenge rating is not cool. If I'm wrong about that, forgive me, but I don't think "I don't like it" should determine the rating.

Anyways, 6/10 because my computer was being slow at the time ._. /means I should reboot it soon

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    9/10
    Those are some pretty nice colours, and the characters are placed effectively.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Gorebyss and Huntail!<3;

I love it, although it does look a bit low quality-ish. ;; 7/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Kudos to you if you were the one that animated it. :3 It's very smooth and the transitions are just perfect.

8/10

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    7 / 10 -- I'm that guy who prefers an avatar that differs from the signature. I do see subtle differences, but not enough for taste. Only, that's the best part of your signature--I feel--so, points there. The little part behind the body could have been removed.

Gymnotide, trollin' again.
    You see--I'm creative with my minimalism <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back