• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    7/10

I'm not fond nor do I hate it. In fact, I don't much understand it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2012
    8.5/10

Vulpix used to be one of my favourite Pokemon back when I was younger, and to this day I still find it quite cute. That avatar of Vulpix really captures the Pokemon quite well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    6/10

It's cute, but the sentret seems to be a little small, so I can't really make out the details. :c

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    9/10 Like I said before son another thread - I love collabs <3 and even if I still have yet to watch Tales - Also an avatar the matched with signature <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    The art is cute, but not very... smooth? Idk something looks a bit off. Liking the border though; it works well. Not something that usually happens with borders. 8/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    I don't know what it is, but I like the B&W.:)
    ~
    7/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    6/10

It's cute! But, the quality seems to be a little low, and I would like it more if there wasn't as much space around the Elygem.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    7/10
    I like how it's animated and uses good colors that don't get too much attention(unlike others that blind me). I know that character too....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back