• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    7/10

She's pretty (really pretty - I love me some Green) , but the picture doesn't scream quality.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    The colours look like they're running together. Not sure how to feel about that. Also I don't really like the little . . . miniature thing. Idk, I'm confused. D: I think the character looks cool so 5/10.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    The... Pokemon? I think it's a Pokemon. I'm not familiar with anything after GenIV. Well, the Pokemon's quality could be higher. There's also quite a bit of black space. Besides that, it looks alright.

7/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    I like the colors and the pixel art! I like how the bg is pixel art to but, it looks so well blended!:)
    ~
    10/10

:D

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Simple and original to me. Doesn't attract attention, and carries a lot of empty space around....not to mention the white. Anyway, I like the two cute things. 4/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Nice, cool-looking, with at least some colour and an overall grim and depressing feeling that goes well with Ulquiorra's character. I like the matching too. 9/10.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    Oooo! I like the cyan tendral-like things!
    ~
    8/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    5/10. I don't like pictures that are glossy and transparent. Separately those two things are fine and even sometimes nice, buuuut just in my opinion I don't like them combined.
    I know a gave a lower score than before but it's just honestly because I enjoy it less than before, sorry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back