• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Atlas, I am NOT fond of that avatar... its a houndour and a poochyena... I mean I'm a houndour fan and all but thats not meant to be... its kinda stupid to me... animation is basic... and the room is... simple... 3/10.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    You must hate me. I feel crushed. But yeah, good avy, it matches your sig, has a border, but REALLY, what is with the text? 7/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I made it though.... I'm not too fond of those scanlines, I made them a little too thick and a bit unique, the text doesn't blend either, on reflection. 7/10

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I like! It matches the banner you have, and I like the colors, 9.5/10

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm.. I like to be modest, so... 7/10 and for theme relevance...

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I don't like the pattern you used on the background and adding the outer glow on Eevee really kills it. If you are going to add a stroke on your text, you should make it a 1 pixel stroke. Overall, it needs work, but at least it matches your sig and Eevee is a kawaii Pokemon. 7/10

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • ooooohhh... I really like yours, The girl is cute and the background suits the avatar perfectly. 10/10 ^^

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • 9/10 Nice avatar, original.

Pikachu_Charizard, we have a rule which states, that you are supposed to make your posts consist of at least 4 words.
    It's not that hard, really, so please remember that in the future.

As for your Avatar, well, it's not very original, as it's one of the default ones.
    However, it goes well with your Username, so you'll get a 6/10 from me.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • 8.5/10, I like it. It has a good picture of Sizzor, and I like the backround, ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *twitch* *twitch* *twitch*

AAAAAGGGGHHH! *shot for opinions* Sorry, I'm not an Ash fan AT ALL, and Naetoru isn't exactly...my favorite pokemon of all time. It's well made though...*the glow though....* And it's not very original...*looks from your's to May_Eevee's*

2/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back