• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Blurry...and a TCG edit. :S

No border...or, no visible border...

5/10, The TCG picture is cool...< <;

(<3's for Deidara, WHO IS A GUY *shot*)

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • Deidara. Is. Awesome. Hear my words, he's awesome, Bijuo, the colors are good, and it has one of my favorite characters, I give it a 10;10!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Deidara should rule teh world. x3 1) For killing Gaara (Don't get me wrong, Gaara is teh smecks as well, but honestly, KILLING GAARA. You don't see that everyday) 2) Surviving a suicide explosion, 3) For being Tobi's partner 4) FOR BEING A GUY 6) For saying 'un' 'um' or 'nn' after everything he says, and 5) For having an awesome hair-do.

And mouths on his hands.

Anyway, I'm not a Rock Lee fan, but I really love the avvy. xD I don't like how it looks like a bad scanning job. -_- And lack of border.

8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I must say, it's not original, it has no border, but I like the pic so much for its cuteness, that I'LL give you a 7/10^^

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Meh, I'll give it a 7/10.

Dark Lucario, in these rating games, you're supposed to rate the previous poster's Avatar on a scala from 1 to 10, as well as to add a short sentence about what is liked, or disliked about said Avatar.
    "Meh" is no form of constructive criticism at all.
    You should take a look at the rules, before posting.

As for your Avatar, well, what can I say?
    A sprite that looks like a modified version of Brock, and which is nicely done. It's also kind of well-going with your current theme, so you'll get a 7/10 from me.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    WOMGWTFXORZ LJ AVATAR!! x_x

It looks good, but the text is so puny...and I've seen that picture waaay too much. It's about as Mainstream as Inuyasha. X_X

8/10, because it's well made.

AN AVATAR WITH A BORDER!!! HURRAHZ!!!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Now its been changed ^^, and hmm...the background is a bit..*dies* so that could be improved but since its Deidara...and i'm obsessive of Deidara so...7/10 for you.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ahh... A typical piece of Karli's.... the scanlines could be there as well, and the font could be a little more emphatic, but puu~ 8/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Is a bit what? < <; Not matchy? Hopefully you caught the drift that it's not supposed to match my sig. (Darn that brownish tan color) And...um...background is...a bit...dead? Boring?

And, Deidara has so many obsessive fans. x3 Hurrahz!

o o; Okay, Jae, uhm, you're avatar, no offense is kinda boring to me. A red button, with white standard font on it. >.< But the transparency is cool...

3/10

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • (No I just ment it looked weird was all o.o)

As for Walrien..., its plain and basic, doesn't really show much at all...so i'll give you 7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back