• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ^ I've rated your's before, but I think that I'll say a bit more for the avy now ^^, well maybe the text could fit in more, and the avy being small kinda wrecks it? 6.5/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    This is the one you took off that card right?? Its a little bit too dark for me, thats pretty much my only complaint. I liked the bigger version in the banner better. 6.5/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    8.5/10, can't find much to complain about only a banner would be needed ^^

What do you mean by a 'banner'?? I'm not quite sure what you mean by that there...

Anyway, yours well... its only the text really that is not that good. But it could be a bit brighter IMO. I like bright things ATM for some reason.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Love the movement in the hair and clothing. The frame's a nice touch too.

9/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Spinel-kun! <3 It's a nice picture, but it's rather large, and there doesn't seem to be a border. It's very clear and defined though, 8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back