• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I stand by what I said before. Nice movement and framing. The whole picture seems a bit...dull though (as in lighting).

8/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm, this screenshot is rather blurry as compared to Spinel's screenshot. You can barely see Syaoran's eyes! =_=; There's a border! w00t!! But the pose and Syaoran rock.

7/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    She's pretty...pretty ;). How do you crop it so that the resolution doesn't drop :(. I had to filter mine like crazy :disappoin.

9/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh, pwetty Dragonair<3, and you have a border, I think it'd look better a bit bigger? 9/10

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Meh... never been a big fan of May. Besides, the pink background hurts my eyes. x___x 4/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I like Mudkip alot so props for that! The avatar still seems a bit bland and the resolution isn't that great. I'm not one for borders much but since you have a lot of white space it would help. Still, Mudkip rules!

6/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    It's a lot better than the first one! Still the resolution needs some work. But congrats on making it a lot better than before :P. So cool!

8/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well...it displays your nickname and it has an awesome gradient in the circle's border, but ARGH! As an artist, I must tell you not to use JPEGS! Then you get horrible noise and deformations that would plague an otherwise totally kawaii Mudkip pose!!! >_< If you can, go into MSPaint, and save it as a PNG file, youll get a pic with pristine quality for a very small filesize!

6.5/10

~Kai

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Blue border like thing is nice, but the Mudkip in it isn't very clear, and maybe the text should be matching, to make it look better? And white backgrounds aren't nice. 6/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The image is a bit blurry and a bit too dark overall, (and I've never really liked that style of drawing, with the face small and hair big) but there's a border, and in the end, it is a nicely made avatar. Though, does that say 'Eirikr' in the corner? o o;;

7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back