• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OMG WIN!!! xDD The fillers killed my interest in Naruto, which is why I don't watch it anymore. I think a touch of contrast would do it good, but otherwise it looks pretty good for a screenshot. (I fail at those. xDD)

9.5/10

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • 7;10 ~~ It's done prettyyyy good~! Though the background is a bit 'un-matching'~. I made my avatar myself~!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Nicely done, but as with all stuff you bring up, it doesn't match my tastes. Still, I hope you can accept this rating:

7.7/10

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Not bad. I like the animation. The lighting effect in the upper right corner is a little confusing, because the shading on the Ninetails looks as if the light source is coming from the upper left. The black outlining on the right side of Ninetails reduces the overall quality as well. =\

6.5/10

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I like the avatar because it doesn't have the beautifly or May in it. ^^ Makes it look less crowded. But the resize doesn't look all too clean, soo...

8/10

Edit, Agh I'm too late. :x

It's cute, and I like the effect on the image itself. I think it was a success all over.

10/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hehe, funny animation. XD, but I don't like the background, it doesn't really match to me. 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back