• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    It could use a border, background a bit better, the text could be more noticeable/seeable, but the rest is nice ^^ 7/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The image is great. The text seems a bit small and out of place. Whats that line under "the one..."?

8.5/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    The line as in the yellow line that is actually just a smooshed button I made a while ago (secrets revealed! :O) or the line as in the words? The word are 'just for me'.

Anyways, TAILS! Yay. Heh, I love the Sonic games. Very nice. 7/10

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I think that's good, the view is just right. I think it could possibly be better if there was more clarity, stronger bolder lines on the character. But, maybe it was intended to not be like that. Either way, I think it's alright. 7/10.

Been a long time since I was able to post in here.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    Cute. Looks just perfect to me very neat and well balanaced. My only concern would probably be the colour of the wrting which im not to fond of, but otherwise very nice. 8/10

~Kipper~

Last edited:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Awesome! Pre-teen Molly. The best version of Molly in my opinion. It's good, but a little dim (lighting-wise).

8.5/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Oh, nice Linoone. It looks pretty pissed, either that or evil o_o. The transparent background and thick border are great!

8/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The colour combination is good, but I personally don't like it, sorry :(. The image of the Pokemon is actually good, but the light in the background makes it look a little disproportional. However, after saying that, from an almost non-biased perspective, the use of colours and the image together are pretty well done. I just don't like it personally, sorry again :'(.

6.5/10

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Well, that's a nice pic of Molly. :o
    I haven't watched the 3rd movie in a long time, though. :(
    7/10...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back