• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

top8inU.S.A.

Obsessed with Kingdra!!!
Years
  • 8/10 used to be my fav. movie.
    Logically, all of them are just pictures, but that one resembles one of the best Pokemon movies and my 2nd. favorite pokemon at the same time. Sorry for being wierd. :o

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Again, just an image (More specifically, just an image with nothing done to it, except possibly some screen layers). 5/10

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • 10/10

^__^ Very pretty and it's adorable!

... Okay, I've got to say this.

top8inU.S.A., Kingdom Hearts and Aladdin are not anime. >___< Kingdom Hearts is a video game where as Aladdin is a Disney movie. :/ *annoyed*

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Hahaha ^^. Very funny avatar. Poor Pidgey (it is a Pidgey right?). The sprites are clean and well detailed but the positioning of some of them could be enhanced. Still, it's really funny and nicely collaborated.

8.8/10

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Its Kairi! :9 Its a good quality pic with texture and a border. Nice color too. 8.8/10

lawl, Ive used mine for a while now! ... gotta go make a new one soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back