• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Dunno whether your post counted Zaiku, but I'll rate both your's and !!**Alex**!! just for the heck of it ^^.

@!!**Alex**!!: It's a simple Kirby sprite, but, it is nicely looped without any glitches and the resolution is very good, nice and clear. I don't like how the sword cuts around the border though, I would've like to see the whole sword going through the motion.

8.0/10

@Zaiku: Again, it's small, cute, and funny but like I said before, it's a little crowded. The positioning of some of the Pokemon look awkward.

8.8/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *shiver* Sorry, it's just that whenever I see Aladdin, I shiver... Can't you just imagine me playing through Agrabah in Kingdom Hearts XD (Long story short, I played Aladdin in an Aladdin pantomime, and it was not good...)

Anyway, I think that it's nice. Perhaps too simple, but it's nice. The sparkles at the bottom is a nice touch, and a good font, size and position choice for the text. I think it could use a 1px border around it, though... 7.6/10

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I see no problems with the text, but the image looks like it was stretched vertically... 8/10

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Eh, as I've said like 10 times before the image is not streched, but I can imagine why everyone thinks it was ^^"

^Nice and cool avatar, I like it ^^

9.4/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Eh, as I've said like 10 times before the image is not streched, but I can imagine why everyone thinks it was ^^"

Sorry, but I think its slightly stretched too... or like crushed together slightly from the sides. Otherwise no problem, 7.5/10

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • (Hayate: people say it LOOKS stretched because it LOOKS stretched. Simple as that.)

Just an animation, it would be impressive if you made it, but you didn't, so it's not. 3/10

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • Sparkly avatar. Again, I don't really like Aladdin, but the sparklyness makes it a 7/10.

Edit: Tali-chan, hm, I never knew that. I just found the picture off google image which came from photobucket; I didn't know that a neopet-pokemon crossover site even existed till now. Fair enough?
    doubledit: I changed the avatar into Bill Nye, but he looks a little different. Don't ask.

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Your avy seems to come from Suta Raito or some other site, and you didn't give credit. ;o Well other than that it's quite plain. 3.5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back