• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wow, the B&W with the color text actually looks really nice! I don't usually like B&W image's, but it looks nice anyway. The font is win. ^^

8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I like yours, Bijou, especially the stroke, but I don't think the colour in the background is right for some reason.... it is well made, so 8/10

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Sig? This thread is for rating avatars XD
    I guess it's alright because it's relevant, but no real effort in it. 6/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Needs a border [well it'd look better in one anyway ^_^;]...and well it looks a bit squashed? Maybe it looks more like resized...er yeah o.o 4.5/10

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ^ Yes yours needs a border, but, other than that it's nice and there's nothing wrong with it ^_^ 9/10

@ Oliver:: It looked better without it being edited...well the hands haolding Pidgey was cyute anyways XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back