• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
Years
  • I have to give this an honest rating, 7/10

I mean, it's great it's just...
    Hard ways of explaining this.

And I admit, mine isn't well either, but what can I do?
    My wireless mouse is out of batteries and my photoshop is broken as anything... And trying to draw with a touchpad on a laptop, SO annoying!

Anyway, back on topic... I gave it a 7, it's not bad, it's just... there's something that erks me about it...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • You can try and crop something outta some sorta good pic from the internet. Or use one of those readily available icons over the internet. You can get some icon from our very own PC Graphic icon wall, even. So yeah, a lotta options for you. XD;

And your avatar is bad. Like, seriously. I'm sorry if I offended you but that's the truth.

2//10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    3/10

One of the Default Avatars for PokeCommunity. Nothing much to say here.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • 7/10

I do not know if that is the intended effect, but it looks overwhelmingly whited out. And the text quality isn't exactly stellar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back