• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • I laugh everytime I see that avatar.
    It's so random, and most random things are quite fun :D
    I'll give it 8/10 :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 5/10

The image is in low quality, and it's kind of boring without a background. And if you're trying for a "Spivy", the background would probably be cool if it were camo and matched the colors of "Spivy", thus making the usertitle even more accurate.

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
  • @ Roswell

5/10

I'm not familiar with that anime, nor am i a fan of big-eye'd anime characters. It kind looks like she's about to cry...did someone take her pockey from her?

Ok ok. 6/10 because it made me laugh trying to figure out what she was thinking.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • ...I honestly hate when people low rate because they don't know the series. Also, Yuuno is a guy, not a girl </3 He's an extremely pretty guy, which is why he's in my avvie. And it's spelled Pocky, not Pockey. /don't mind me, just ranting about stuff

Anyways, 7/10 for you. The avvie honestly looks like was just resized, and nothing was done to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back