• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Ah, the sprites made by da-suspect, not bad, not bad at all 7/10

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Lisa looks demonic "I'm gonna eat your babies" or something, but the quality of it is nice 8/10

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • 7/10. It's a fan-made Pokemon sprite, albeit a great one. Although what gets me is that you use the same one in your sig... I think that maybe Wallace would be a better replacement... but maybe he doesn't have that sprite.

Decent image and quality.. although not sure what he's from ;_;!
    wat

Also I drew mine. Lol. But I can't colour for crap. And scanners aren't nice things.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 2/10

The sprites' quality isn't the best especially considering you resized them (the Sharpen tool is your friend~), it doesn't look too good off-center, and there's nothing particularly interesting about it overall.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Pretty good. I like the effects, but something about it seems off to me. \: Plus the colors could of been better. ;o;

7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back