• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
oh boy its N... Stop Being so evil N! 0/10 for creativity, use your own pic dude, not one from the site imo. idk how to rate you thru a site made avatar

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
6/10.

Now, this is a nice picture of Joker holding a Charizard card. The avatar is too far zoomed out on Joker's face, and should be zoomed a tad closer. It's hard to distinguish the quality, but from what I can see, it seems to be low quality. Nevertheless, I do like a nice Joker picture.

takenbythewind

fly on little wing ♪
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
5/10

I'm unfamiliar with the anime and she looks down in the dumps about something. Good angle though ^^

Last edited:

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
7/10. Leafeon is adorable, but it's like, the third least useful Eeveelution. Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, and Espeon are all better for reasons that every Pokemon fan should know. Glaceon is OK, but Ice is terrible typing. And nobody uses Flareon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
6/10.

Now, this is a nice picture of Joker holding a Charizard card. The avatar is too far zoomed out on Joker's face, and should be zoomed a tad closer. It's hard to distinguish the quality, but from what I can see, it seems to be low quality. Nevertheless, I do like a nice Joker picture.

how do i change the size?/what is the size of the avatar for this site?

EDIT: I FIGURED IT OUT AND HAVE REDONE MY AVATAR.
Also, strage avatar, I dont know what it is from, but it is very odd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back