• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the flair above you!

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    I really enjoy space/nightsky themes, looks nice! 9/10 because I'd probably make another choice for fonts :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    The snow gif is so pretty!! and the text and rotating icons work so well together 10/10!

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    8/10 - The forest theme is pretty nice! I'd probably use a different font for the stats tho I think

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    10/10 You've got one hell of a talent at creating these flairs! The colors are pleasing together and I really dig all of the typefaces used together. Plus the little tilt of the avatar just looks cool x3 Always a pleasure to see your flairs, even when they make me jealous :P

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    8 / 10
    interesting and unusual, but I have to admit I can't give more because some parts are hard to read, at least for me. Great effort though!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    6/10

the saturation and the colors aaaaaaaaaaagh
    but it's not too bad hahaha

Back