• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the flair above you!

Years
  • 9/10 - The top of the hat of your avatar is a bit hard to see unless I get closer to my screen. or perhaps that's just my old fart eyes.

Nice flair though!

9.5/10 Fantastic flair! Only problem is that poor Jolteon who's face is getting Mike Wazowski'd by your badges!

looks fine to me :coolcat:
    Spoiler:

It doesn't scale/adjust itself properly to different screen sizes for some reason. When I log in on mobile I only see the left of Espeon's face and everything else disappears xD

Attachments

• Rate the flair above you!
      looksfine2me.png
      233.8 KB · Views: 24

Hālian

Pun-yan iqban!
    Years
  • 7½/10. The eeveelutions' art style doesn't jibe with that of the background, and they're cut off. :(

As for mine, it's a side effect of the extremely-wide aspect ratio of post flairs. :/

Years
  • 6/10? Not much there to rate tbh.

7½/10. The eeveelutions' art style doesn't jibe with that of the background, and they're cut off. :(

That's probably because of the screen size of whatever you're using to view PC. This is how they look on mine:
    Spoiler:

I'm not that css savvy so idk why it's not scaling for other resolutions. I only see a zoomed in Espeon when I view this site on Mobile xD

But yea there's 2 different styles. I drew the eeveelutions myself whereas the background is just a screenshot I did some funky stuff to as I don't like drawing backgrounds =P.

Back