• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    7/10

I like it, but gets easily outclassed by every other pseudo legendary both by design and usefulness in battle.

Zebstrika

Years
    7/10
    Looks decent compared to other Gen 5 Pokemon lol. Now I think about it I never caught it in the games. I wish I did.

Leafon?

Years
    9.5/10
    Such a beautiful pokemon! It's so sleek and gorgeous! Leafeon is currently a member of my Platinum team and it is one fabulous pokemon!

Stoutland?

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    7/10 Stoutland looks like a fighting old dog and I like its design. It reminds me of those dogs in Tom and Jerry that would save anyone stuck in snow.

Dragalge

Years
    9/10
    So cute! I absolutely adore this sweet pokemon! Its mega evolution is one of my favourites!

Noctowl?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    8/10

Were it not because it's the most useless of them all, it could easily be my favorite early route bird because owls are one of my favorite birds.

Misdreavus?

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
    I give it a 8/10. I don't mind Dubwool, it's got some really good abilities in Fluffy and Bulletproof, as well as a not bad movepool with moves like Cotton Guard, Wild Charge and Swords Dance. I just really don't like the Smogon set for it, and since the Ampharos line is my preferred sheep Pokemon it's not really something I like too much . :D

How about Snorlax?

Years
    9/10 bcs I love me some RestTalk shenanigans. If only it were a bit faster...

How bout Electivire?

Years
    10/10
    One of my favorite Pokemon ever! Looks more than awesome and makes justice to the underrated Electabuzz.

Drapion?

Years
    9/10
    A pain to kill in DPPt because I always forget it's weak to Ground types lol. Looks great however.

Melmetal

Years
    8/10
    I always liked Voltorb. The way it explodes, rolls and how it camouflages pretending to be a Pokeball lol. Its cynical expression says a lot for me. Looks cool too.

Meloetta?

Back