• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Years
    7/10
    Don't like how it looks but its personality is adorable and I like the way it executes its moves so it's decent.

Bayleef?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    7/10

It's just Chikorita but bigger. That's a problem the three Johto starters have, tbh. The good part of that is that I like Chikorita lmao.

Honchkrow

Years
    6/10

I like the detail in its design but it falls flat for me when compared to other fire type starters. I do still like it, though. It does have a fabulous movepool.

Murkrow?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    10/10

The best Johto Pokémon design wise imo, sharing the place with its counterpart. Sinnoh also gave it Honchkrow which is one of my favorite Pokémon .

Snubull?

Years
    3/10
    No offense. I really dislike Snubull's design. It could have been drawn so much better. Its evolution is awesome tho.

Rapidash?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    5/10

I used to like it many years ago, but I honestly like Ponyta better. Let's not talk about Galarian Rapidash, though that one goes to Greedent levels of ugly.

Pheromosa?

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    10/10

My favorite pseudo and one of my favorite dragons. Also has a cool croissant mega. There's no reason for me to give it a lower score.

Alcremie?

Years
    9/10

Such a cute little Pokémon! I love it so much and it's evolved form as well. I love that it has flavour variations as well.

Togedemaru?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    8/10

One of my favorite Ice Types. I like how its creepy as heck. It's a shame it has very bad stats.

Smeargle?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    6/10

It's not bad but it's not good either. It doesn't really speak to me.

Falinks?

Years
    8/10

Falinks has really grown on me. I think it's so adorable and it's a very unique Pokémon. I would like to see get a cool evolution in a later generation perhaps.

Braviary?

Years
    7/10
    I like the way it looks. I love hawks although I am not sure if Braviary is based off of one. I like the fact it it can learn Hone Claws. Most of its learnset is very well balanced between flying and normal types moves so that's a good thing. Glad it can't learn close combat by leveling up, for real lol.

Sigilyph?

Years
    9/10 one of the most unique Pokemon designs I've ever seen. As soon as Gen 5 I was like, move over Xatu, there's a new player in town! And it has no mouth.

Palkia?

Years
    • Seen today
    7/10.

One of my favorite starter designs, but as a huge drawback it's one of my least favorite starter type combinations. Drops it's resistance to water and that 4x weakness to ice didn't help either.

Tapu Bulu

Back