• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    7/10

I prefer Shellos in terms of appearance but Gastrodon is actually pretty fun to battle with and super useful in games like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Polteageist

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    7/10! For one thing, it's so cute omg. The idea of a Ghost type with a liquid body that reproduces by pouring itself into other liquids is also pretty cool, when you think about it. But mainly so cute omg.

Scolipede

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    9/10 - Amazing looking Pokemon and a really creative take on a centipede! Also Speed Boost.

Coalossal?

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    5/10. I'm not a massive fan of its design, and in terms of Gen 8 Fire Types I prefer both Centiskorch and Cinderace over Coalossal.

Ursaring?

Years
    10/10

Frosmoth is one of my favourite generation 8 pokemon! I love its typing and its simply gorgeous to look at!

Teddiursa?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    5/10, not a big fan of its design, or just the Pokémon in general. One of the less memorable Gen 2 mons.

Herdier?

Years
    7/10
    I do think this Pokémon is rather charming! I'm a dog lover and Herdier seems like such a loyal companion, I'd love to have one of my own!

Bellossom?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    6/10, don't think I've ever used a Bellossom before. Never had any strong feelings about this Pokémon.

Porygon2?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    7/10, haven't used an Absol for many years. Not one of my favourite Hoenn mons but I have no disliking of it.

Trapinch?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Trapinch is actually really cute, especially when it topples over and can't get back up! I love those starry eyes. 8/10 for evolving into on of my favourite Pokémon!

How about Floatzel?

Years
    I'll give Floatzel a 7.5/10

It looks like 2 things I find cute otters and weasels, it's very fast and water is a solid typing.

What would you rate this classic Pokemon?

Spoiler:

Years
    2/10 It's hideous and pathetic. Although it evolves into one of the most beautiful and alluring Pokémon!

Hariyama?

Back