• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    7/10, certainly not my favourite Gen 3 Fighting type, but its still not a bad Pokémon by any means

Maractus?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    6/10
    Kinda useless but honestly a first-class cutie! <3

Zangoose

Years
    2/10 It's hideous and pathetic.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

*pats Feebas on the head*
    It's okay sweetheart, she didn't mean it.

6/10
    Kinda useless but honestly a first-class cutie! <3

Zangoose

7.5 I think it's design is amusing, so is its rivalry with Seviper. I wish they were both a tad stronger, but I like both of these Pokemon. Also Zangoose has a nice shiny imho.

Aurorus?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    6/10, neither Blitzle or Zebstrika are anywhere near my Top 10 favourite Unova Pokémon

Dusk Mane Necrozma?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    5/10, don't think I've used a Surskit for over 10 years now. Just wish it was still Water/Bug when it evolves.

Mawile?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    7.5/10 Cool concept (in fact, I never realized just how cool it is until I was writing this - the concept of a yokai mixed with an actual biologically sound method of predation!), and, I dunno, I've just always found it to have a certain charm.

Sableye?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    8/10, served me well in one of my older Pokémon Emerald playthroughs during the first part of the game, but I had to remove it from the party when I got further into the game as its stats were holding it back at that point

Roggenrola?

Years
    5/10 It's a less annoying alternative to Geodude. Still not exactly my favourite but I am fond of its evolutionary family.

Gastrodon?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    9/10, great Pokémon. Definitely prefer East Gastrodon over West. Only falls short of a 10 due to its horrendous speed and its 4x Grass Weakness (and also to Freeze-Dry)

Kricketune?

Years
    8/10
    I actually really adore this musical Pokémon. I love its design concept, I just envision it conducting a symphony orchestra. Kricketune's severely underrated.

Chimecho?

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    7/10, one of those Pokémon that I've never used before. Gets extra points for Mystery Dungeon reasons.

Quilladin?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I've always had an affinity for this weird birb, so 8/10!

Sandile

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    3/10 - Such a disappointing Pokémon design and while I like the face, its overall design feels unfinished and looks rather plain.

How about Dragapult?

Back