• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • It works well even without text. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to go into the contrast thing again; It's quite dull. Otherwise, There's not really too much bad about it ^_^

...But I kinda miss Lucario ;)
    Altho it doesn't affect anything in this rating.

8/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 0/10

No. Just...no.

Animated gifs do not make it look good, the song itself seems like it would be bad (you know, kids do frequent the site, and even if you have a warning, they may ignore it and still listen to the song), and there are probably a bunch of images blocked by my school, and who knows, their size height/width-wise may lead to the sig. going over the max height/width limit.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • 8/10

Very pink :D Though I don't like the girl's positioning >:s I like the side-menu, though. I don't know what that coding is called - CSS? I'm not sure ><

Anyway, I like :P

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • 5/10
    It's not much of a signature.
    But you get some rates from that nice text you got there, and it's true. xD

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • 8/10
    The only thing throwing me off is the balance because the 'whenever' part extends beyond the stars...
    That came out more poetic than I imagined.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 8/10

Definitely much better than what I saw before.

You could've done a bit better at centering the sound tag, though :/

Years
  • 7/10. I hate tcats when used in signatures. A signature shouldn't look best on one style, but good on all of them. Assign your own colors or background image to make it a full original if you have to. Also, it could do without the scroll bar, but it seems that it can't be helped, so w/e. Banner is nice. Sound bar positioning isn't disruptive. It's still a nice sig overall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back