• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    8/10 -I like most of it, but the scrollbar under the song player kinda detracts from the aesthetic values of it, to me.

Years
  • 8/10. I actually kinda like the positioning of the sound bar. Although it's placing is completely arbitrary, it still works for some reason. Nice-ish image, not too much color. It gets an OK in my book.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • It's simple, but I really like it. (Now that I have changed my avatar and my signature to the old much hated ones...I'm gonna get a lot of 5/10's or lower from here on out.)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I like the animated banner, but I think it should be shorter length-wise since there's a lot of space. The Lucario icons are a nice touch, but the text is a little hard to read. 7/10

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Yeah sorry about the text, I kind of had to make it tiny because if I didn't, it would have been way to big. Anyways, 9/10 for you. I like simple signatures with a bit of depth. Nice work.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • (She's answering the phone)

I'm not a big fan of forum ads, but I can't really tell you not to put them there. Just the pic, and a line saying you're a mod there. I guess it's ok >_>

5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back