• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
Years
  • I like the image of Gardenia and Cacnea. It looks so cute. ^_^ 9/10.
    Perhaps you could put a color blend onto it? For instance, maybe a green and yellow?

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Well, it's definitely organized well, but the tag could really use some work.
    Pretty simple, 6/10.

Years
  • 9/10. To this day, I will never understand why you keep those blinking sun things in your signature. The graphic is quite nice as well as the positioning. The CSS box is nicely placed and doesn't have any obstructing content. Eyepleasing overall.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Interesting. The quality of the image is quite good, and I like the placement of everything. The one flaw I see is that the orange text 'death' overlaps the similarly-colored hand, making it difficult to read.
    I rate it 9/10.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • 4/10 The banner is not that good... There are no pictures and the text could have been better. The text below the banner is too long (length of the banner would be much nicer) and it is default font and colour. But GPX+ FTW!

Years
  • 6/10. Can't say the same about yours. Two people on a black background with some kind of blue flame effect and somewhat ugly looking text. It's barely passable.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • 7/10 did you change it? I remember it having a border. Without the border the background looks blurry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back