• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • 5.5/10

The colours do not match anything in your sig and the banner is a bit too bright. You should take out the eggs with the black background or just take out the black background.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a nice signature. It is very organized and the banner is pretty nice. It is nicely done. 8/10

Years
  • 8/10. The CSS and choice of colors add up to a really nice typesetting. The banner is appealing as well. My only beef is with the text in the banner which blends in too well. Overall, very nice to look at.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Nice banner, colours match, everything centered and aligned properly: 9.9/10 (0.1 off because I think there needs to be a ! or . or ~ or something else after "effort", the sentence just looks incomplete.)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Very nice and tidy. I really like the banner :3 It is also nice that you matched the text above the banner to it. I like that you are using the miniature icons of the eggs, too. Makes that part look more professional (I think that's what I'm trying to say)~
    I rate it a 9/10.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I like the banner. And the slogan is awesome~ (Reminds me of a favorite book). I'm not sure about the placement though.... 7.9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back