• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
Three-iconed (are those icons?) signatures were never really my thing :/ But they are nicely done, the colours stand out in a good way.

8/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
2/10 baaaad v_v I dislike the "text" and the bad image, although the joke is chuckle worthy, its where your 2 points came from.

And I'm pretty sure it's way over the signature height!

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Text is nice. The top link is a bit out of place, but other wise it's pleasant. +1
The image is HQ and goes with the overall theme. +1.5
The theme and oragization is also nice. The theme is very simple and nothing (excluding the text at the top) is out of place. But it is a little basic. +.5

8/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

Not a big fan of the scrollbar being there even though it probably isn't there on other browsers/styles/etc. Also, you don't have any credit for the icons anywhere, not even in your profile. It's not on the Rules list anymore (unless I overlooked it), but I think it's a rule to give credit to whoever made the icons regardless?

Anyways, the icons themselves are a bit dark and really don't do well against a black background. And it'd be nice if the text below the box could mostly line up with the box rather than be smaller than it.

Simbelmyne

What should I write here?
Years
The colors of text. Nicely matched with the colors at the bottom of the banner. Props for that. But the banner itself doesn't seem all that interesting to me. The position of the stars..man, I didn't even see them when I wasn't looking closely! XD; But yeah, a decent attempt. If only the banner image was a little more interesting...

7//10

Years
I think it looks pretty decent, but there is just something about the colour scheme that bugs me. It may be the fact that the black band sticks out a bit to much, but that may be what you were going for.
And i presume that you made that image yourself? if so it is quite well put together with the rest. its just the black.
9.5/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Boring u_u We spoke about this abmination signature over MSN and I said it wouldn't look good u_u Because it's YMCA. And like the other poster, the stars are quite annoying to see >:

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back