• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Glee + Loser Like Me = 10/10 no, 1000/10

Gabri

m8
Years
Simple signature, not full of crap, and those purple shades are nice. But I'm not too fond on the song.

6/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10

Nice tag (though it's a little bright, but I think that just might be my eyes right now), neat, organized. No complaints really.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
A great idea to advertise OT. Organization is ftw. But yeah donny, you need some interesting image to make it more appealing. But keeping the the fact aside that it doesn't have an image to make it interesting or more appealing, it certainly manages to do its job. That's probably what your sole aim was, right? But yeah, try some more text formatting if you don't want any image, maybe?

8//10

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I personally don't like the way that the icons are arranged. Good CSS though and the icons are overall well done.

7/10

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
Not a fan of Megadeath (although I do like saying Sega before I say their name), but I do like the image, text and arrangement so 8/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
That image just looks totally fugly. 1/10

yay me for no css for once

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
CSS ain't a necessity.

As for your signature, all I can say is that the image is fine. I'm kinda indifferent towards it, I guess.

6//10

Gabri

m8
Years
Again, I will say I was never too fond on three-iconed signatures. It's well organised, but the text (specifically the links) could have some more color.

7/10

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Oh, a signature that makes part of the new mod theme collab; I like how is organized and the general layout. The only thing that bugs me is that the left box with the sprite is filled with excessively bright pink, so I would suggest to desaturate it a little.

9/10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
hm...Nicely done colors, all though the text in the bg image is a bit of a pain to read, and a bad font. :|
hm....Not bad. :)
8.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back