• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
3/10

First off, the main image is kind of blurry. It doesn't help that you uploaded it directly onto PC rather than use something like Tinypic or Imageshack. It's also not the best photo.

Second, the acronym (that better be an acronym, though I sure as hell dunno what it means) does not look good right next to the main image. Such a thing doesn't look good in general, honestly.

Third, supporter bar things just don't do well in signatures.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
Years
10/10
Mystogan is pretty awesome. But I haven't seen Fairy Tail in a while....

But that picture is not me. It's someone else. Just look up the acronym. It'll make a little more sense.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
5/10 I like the banner's composition. Don't save it as gif though! You can upload it to Imgur too.
The text is random (use title tags or type out the group since I didn't get the reference until you said it). Text should be on its own line under banner. You can center it overall. Userbar is random..

King!

better
Years
9/10

8D Everything is neat, there's lot's of information, the theme matches, and you have that cool rainbow text that I need to get in mine but am too lazy to. Dx There's a little bit of extra space in the...round....thingy, though. Like, under all the other words. :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, I like how you've used paint for a template for your CSS, but the black outlines look a little ugly to me to be honest, the picture of Flygon looks nice, but it's hard to read the black font near flygons neck.

A little messy, but otherwise, quite nice - 6.7/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
0/10

Like you said, your signature might give people seizures. So do you want to be sued (or do you want PC to be sued, for that matter) when someone actually does get a seizure?

On top of that, the underline in the first line looks weird when compared to the rest, and the text is nothing special nor does it align with the sue-worthy image.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I've forgotten if I actually have rated this signature but I'll give it a go. Well, the biggest flaw would be the cursor, you can't read the title message well because it's too big. I'm not sure I like the somewhat featherish flow around the image either, the colour scheme works well, and although I don't like the font, the music player looks cute on top of the M. I'll give you a 6.9/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Woah, I love it. As soon as I looked at it I smiled. The icons go well together even though they are different pieces of work, the placement of the sprites and icons are a little off for me though, I don't know why. And the bottom text looks too far away from the image due to the light blue bit, maybe if you used CSS and places that row of text on the bottom of the image like this:

★ Paired with Vaporeon7 // Tumblr // dA // Twitter // PC family // Theme ★

9/10.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
First at what you did to Touko's thing: The last row of text is partially on and off the blue, so it looks weird. But that could be Safari.

Second, I know my cursor makes it hard to read the title tag, but at least on Safari the text stays there when I move my cursor~ I know it doesn't on Firefox because Firefox sucks when it comes to signatures but yeah. Also, would you prefer a Gaussian Blur border thing or badly pixelated border?

---

OK ANYWAYS I'M SUPPOSED TO BE CRITIQUING SIGS. SO YEAH.

6.5/10

The gradient text is flawless. But that's about the only thing that is. The third icon (second from the right) looks terrible with the background it's against, and would probably do much better if you made the white background of said icon gray. It's pretty easy to do, ne? Second, I'm not too fond of how not all the icons are a similar color scheme. I'm looking at you, second icon (second from the left). Third, the box itself does not look too good on a nearly-white background, which is what Time and Space has. I can barely see the border on the left so it looks like it's part of the style background itself.

I swear I point out the flaws more than the plusses. I really need to fix that ._.;

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I already rated this one. ;-; But I'm to lazy to dig-up the quote.

Have a 10/10 for an awesome signature. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back