• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    The text is poor to be honest, distorts an otherwise good image.

5/10

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • Britney Spears used to be a very hot girl.....so 7/10. But I don't like the GIF of her dancing. It should have been her singing or something.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • 5 / 10 -- I don't really get it. Image could use some editing. Text should lie just under it, perhaps located at the right corner. Remove the underline.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    As much as I want to give you 0/10 because your signature contains Tyler the Creator, 2/10.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Bit of a mistake with the formatting. Sort that out and it will be a pretty nice sig. But at the moment 3/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 5/10

You still need to do something about that underline the title tag is creating (and if you're saying you made the tag, you should probably say so, not just put your username there). The text also seems to be the focal more than Stella; this could be remedied by making Stella bigger and perhaps by making the text smaller.

I will admit it is better than some of your previous sigs., that's for sure.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • 7.5/10 Pretty sweet and simple. The song is nice. The blue starry handkerchief is a nice touch. A little too much Japanese text for me..

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Absolutely beautiful tag accompanied by nice and tidy formatting. 9.5/10

Bit of a mistake with the formatting. Sort that out and it will be a pretty nice sig. But at the moment 3/10
    lolol you know you're dead tired when that happens. I pride myself on flawless formatting, so yeah. Wow. Crazy.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • 7 / 10 -- I think the image could be cleaned up a little bit in terms of lighting and effects. Text on the bottom is misaligned and could do with some extra formatting / color (maybe put it in a colored c-d).

Something simple like

dentT001-1.png
    Torchwood Fanclub :: Harmony in Memory :: Esoterica :: According to Him

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • The banner's pretty cute, but I feel like it's kinda empty and the text kinda blends into the background. The colors are nice though. 6/10

7 / 10 -- I think the image could be cleaned up a little bit in terms of lighting and effects. Text on the bottom is misaligned and could do with some extra formatting / color (maybe put it in a colored c-d).

Something simple like

dentT001-1.png
    Torchwood Fanclub :: Harmony in Memory :: Esoterica :: According to Him
    I would like to point out that "misaligned" is quite the wrong term. The text is perfectly centered directly under the banner. Perhaps you would prefer it differently aligned, but by no means is it misaligned.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't get it. But nice use of a quote, I had one in my previous signature. 5/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Classic signature. But I never really like the color blue. I've always liked grean and yellow.
    I'd rate a 7/10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back