• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The background image is actually 23 pixels above the signature limit. Take it down to 300px so it doesn't break the rules. o3o

I think the CSS text would look better on the bottom so it isn't covering Serperior's face. Or perhaps in the middle so it doesn't cover the words, beneath? idk.

With the rules breakages it's pretty much 0/10, but take off those extra pixels and I'd say it'll put you at 6/10; i just really don't like where the CSS box is. xD;

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • The background image is actually 23 pixels above the signature limit. Take it down to 300px so it doesn't break the rules. o3o

I think the CSS text would look better on the bottom so it isn't covering Serperior's face. Or perhaps in the middle so it doesn't cover the words, beneath? idk.

With the rules breakages it's pretty much 0/10, but take off those extra pixels and I'd say it'll put you at 6/10; i just really don't like where the CSS box is. xD;
    Ok. I fixed it. Your signature is not bad. I still don't like the blue color, though. I'd say 7.5/10.:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ok. I fixed it. Your signature is not bad. I still don't like the blue color, though. I'd say 7.5/10.:)
    Actually it's still breaking the rules. Images + Css cannot be more than 300 px. ;^^ Perhaps you should go look at the Signature Rules & Review thread for the guidelines?

5/10

Simple, but I think the image over to the left might be a little too small?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • 3/10 Too much going on. :x The eggs are just annoying. (Not an attack at your signature, I just hate those eggs) also PC sad smiley = gross lol.

The tag/banner w/e it is looks alright, but the sprite needs a lot of work. The green for the link is really bad to. Hurts the eyes. x_x

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years

• Actually it's still breaking the rules. Images + Css cannot be more than 300 px. ;^^ Perhaps you should go look at the Signature Rules & Review thread for the guidelines?

5/10

Simple, but I think the image over to the left might be a little too small?
    Ok. I fixed it again. I hope it is in the limits now. Shinysweety, your sig looks too small. No, not small, too flat. (Sorry.) I think I will rate it a 6/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's nice, but I haven't got much to say about it. Maybe the picture on the left (but a great piece of pixel art) could have been a little bigger. 6/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Cute CSS. :3

The first and second icons are just adorable, the third one is cute as well, but the first two! <33

I don't really have any problems with it, except for the light blue at the bottom. ;-; It could be either the same shade of blue as the rest of the background or a bit darker.

9.6/10 ^^;;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Text arrangement is okay. I don't like the image, though. It seems low quality as well. :o

6//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back