• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
It looks very organized and nice, the image sometimes lags, but that may be my crappy laptop, only thing i dislike is the bright blue "My Home"

8/10

Shadeh

KABOOM!
Years
I never watch Naruto (Plz don't kill me if I'm wrong) So what would I know?

And yes....I'm a Gif Hoarder, don't bother mentioning that

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
I like it- but gonna sound hipster- the trainer card is a little mainstream nowadays and is a little bulky. Nice userbars though! c:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I see one corrupted image. And the cluster of different .GIFs is very off-putting. Although the quality of the .GIFs are top tier. Also the snarky "Have a nice day/problem with your my .gif?" is unnecessary.

5outta10

T!M

Years
It looks overall awesome, but you forgot meeee!! xD

10/10

Lol, I told you brother, I don't change a signature in the slightest after it's finished, You'll be in there in December.

Anyway, I like the quality of the chick and the white bar is nice, however, I can't see the link in the slightest which hurts it a little. Other than it's really nice.

8outta10

Nakala Pri

Kinda of cool, but Gaara tries to have his way with Sakura, so I don't like him as much. >:C

T!M

Years
7outta10

The .GIF is smooth and it's quality is great. (Silly little Sakura, trying to punch a Jinchuuruki...)

The text at the bottom I don't like at all. I think the .GIF alone is enough.

Nakala Pri

6/10. Gaara is a dirty little rapist. >:C

The text is dedicated to my pairs and it was the only thing I could think of which described my feelings towards them. :3

Plus Sakura can punch anyone, anytime, she is awesome! ^^

T!M

Years
^It's probably you, I see it fine.

Very nice. The right panel is more zoomed into the characters face, which messes up the symmetry compared to the other panel. The CSS links are all organized though so it looks good.

7outta10

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Loooool XD seeing that your sig got blocked it was a little too big...

I'm gonna say 7/10 though the picture is good quality and so is the css. I only had a problem with the randomly colored text on the bottom and japanese is a bit overused with everyone these days XD

TY

Overall really nice looking sig, though the bar looks quite a bit wider than the picture itself, though it could be me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back