• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    8/10 Really liked the gif. Very good quality and pretty cool car spin animation.Not a big fan of signatures that are left or right, but it works for this. I can't see the text well, but the style I'm using is mostly white, so that's mainly my issue.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    8.5/10

A nice GIF. My signature kinda sucks lol I don't have much in it and I don't have any CSS, but I thought I'd come here anyway. Boredom ^_^

Years
    7.5/10

+
    It's good quality picture.
    It's a animated gif.
    Nice font/color.
    Nice quote.

-
    I am partial to Kingdom Hearts.
    I am not a fan of the right aligned sig.

Can't wait to see mine, it's definitely a hit or miss depending on if you are a fan of How I Met You Mother.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    5/10

The gif may be good, but the text is a)white, a.k.a not visible for most themes; b)incorrectly written. I suggest you work with the text. You could put it on the gif and customize it, for example.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    8/10 Looks nice, but the top right text would be nicer if it was a different font from the one used in the quote.

Years
    Oh, a new sig. Gotta get used to people changing them often. It's like she's staring at my sould and trying to take it from my body... ;p It's nice 10/10

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    8/10

It's a really cool gif, but I wish it had something more in the form of links and words and such. That's just a habit of mine, though. Still good imo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back