• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    3/10, not much going on there.
    I like the fact that you're a dragon trainer. But, it would help if you spelt "maybe" correctly :P

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Flygon is easily in my top 10 pokemon. The design is done really well. I love it.
    9/10

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    6/10

I like the fakemon but the signature it self is a bit too bland i guess i would say.

@Flygonite Well maybe but why not show off my CPU specs. It's a top of the line gaming pc. I am proud that I own such a thing. Btw the signature wasn't made by me. I have Photoshop but I'm not that good. I paid someone from another site to make it for me and had them put there trademark for advertisement for them as you can see from the left bottom corner, plus I didn't want to have people think I did it lol

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    10/10
    I have actually been trying to see if your avatar and signature showed the logo at the same time.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Interesting quote from an anime I've never heard of

Okumura Rin?

I'm guessing the gif goes with it?
    Rather LQ though

7/10

Poki

Banned
    Years
    7/10

I feel like the signature would have turned out way better if the text was in the center of the CSS box, because there's a lot of space. And pink/purple text would have matched with the gif. Like, if only the quote was a different colour, y'know?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back