• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner's pretty nice. The text's organised too. Still, I don't like the 'coming soon' part, though. D:

8/10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
luv it luv it luv it
the colors are great with the text
the only thing i would do is use a color *besides* white on the | characters...still, the signature is awesome (love sonic [and yes i know thats not him...])
very organized,great colors 9.75/10
why -.25?
well...its kinda empty...you can put a lot mawr stuff on there, but since you might not have anything to put there, i only made it -.25, still great though ^-^

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Pichu is desu~ +2
Good, festive text. +1.5

8.5/10

King!

better
Years
Good organization, nice theme, and since it isn't an original account, the info here is just fine. 8.5/10

King!

better
Years
*erases coming soon* Thar. now it looks empty D:

Hmmm...the theme is nice. :) I don't know why, but the banner looks big. But it's probably just me. o.O 8/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I like the banner's colors and stuff, but the text for some reason doesn't appeal very well to me. Add more effect to the text or something.

7/10

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
The picture is still cool AND you added text. Now it's not as empty.

8.5/10

King!

better
Years
Okay, the above poster posted mine too, so I'll rate both of you. ^^

Hark!~ You added text, so 8.5/10 :)

itsover~ hmmm....banner is kind of bland, and the text isn't capped at the bottom, but whatever. :) 6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back