• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Mild humour, not much gone into the thought. Text is unecessary. Not very innovative I'm afraid.
4/10

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Good CSS. +1
Good picture. +2
Nice text. +1

9/10

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
2/10 a little more effort would go a long way lol

King!

better
Years
EDIT: Shoot you beat mah. D: Well, it certainly is an interesting banner, but I don't think it very well matches your avatar, and it doesn't give much info. 5/10

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Very simple, very basic, not very good one way or another.

3/10

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
Years
Your Signature features green sonic Scourge, huh? The banner looks insanely well made. Everything's pretty good. :D

9/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Css is rather bland, it would look just as well without it, at least add some padding and make the text less boring x]
Image has too much space which isn't being used, pretty bad quality too.
4/10

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT! OVER THE LIMIT!

So yeah, catch my drift? -5

0/10

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Hmm an ok banner, and it says Nya Nya Nya.. :D 6.5/10.. :3

EDIT:

OMG it looks awesome 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back