• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Too much to comprehend; but it still makes a complete 'theme', it matches and what not, so I guess...
    7/10?

Years
    Eh... not a huge fan. It's organized at least, but the individual parts aren't that amazing. The image is of decent quality. I don't really care much for the quote, or spoilers in signatures at all, for that matter, but at least it isn't horribly intrusive.

6/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I say composition needs work. Plus they all seem too sharp. Try throwing a bunch of polariods on the floor and taking a picture of that, then replace the images within with screencaps. Blurring where needed.

Also try left aligning the sound tag. Imitate a box e6e6e6 with padding cccccc to make that look like it extended...

Years
    7/10. The banner is meh, but kay-ish. It just looks like a gradient with some text and a picture slapped on. The right side however is just a wall of text. @_@

King!

better
    Years
    .......o.O...O.o....<.<....>.>

lol, yeah, the text is odd, and it doesn't give me any...legitimate information. xP And there's no banner. 4/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Organised. +
    Looks nice. +
    Banner's nicely made. +
    The text matches the banner's shades. +

Overall, looks pretty gooood~

9/10

King!

better
    Years
    Awwww...thanks sooo much! xP

Violin theme ftw. And good info, well organized. ^^ However, I tend to like lighter things....

8/10

Years
    Pretty nice banner, though I'm a bit unsure about the randomness of the bubbles. Text are okay, but if you want to, ask me how you could remove the dots under the titles. They look kinda weird because I'm used to taking off the title dots in my own signatures. [8.5/10]

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I. Love. Epic and sad themes.
    ZOMG IT'S AWSOME! :D
    10/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Awesomely awesome banner! Its something made just ftw! (b")b

You could have made some better organisations. Still, the banner ROCKS!! :D

9.3/10

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Not bad, but the low opacity stuff needs to come up a bit, once that's done it'll be more sex.

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back