• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • i like what it says in the sig but might need something to go in with it like a pic or something =/

so far 6.5/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Just text? D:
    I like the first part though. But you might be able to do more with it than what it is now. =/

6/10

King!

better
    Years
  • XD It's actually ke$hsa

8.0 I like how the icons are placed and the words as well.

Oh. My. God. I AM SOOOO SORRY! I feel embarrassed now. D: *goes to die in a hole* xD

Hey, you made your avvy match! The only downer now is no info, but I might just be missing it. :| 8/10

EDIT: xD I was looking at the wrong page. :P

As for YOU, Salty, I don't really like it. IT matches your username, but there isn't any info directly in...it. I haven't clicked the link, though....*clicks* Oh. Okay. 5/10

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • Haha. Cute. Too bad I don't like Sableye very much. That and it would look better if the background was transparent (but then you wouldn't be able to see it in dark themes, so *shrugs*)

6/10

Years
  • 8/10. Still loving your themes of consistency. The Lugia is kinda weird though. If you could transition from dark to light smoothly, I think that might look cooler. There's some artifacts, but that can be let go because the person using that theme is you and you can make it work for some reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back