• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
7/10 Its adorable <33 I wanna eat it D;

Although you could do something with the text... :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
7/10 Nice team, not very attractive or anything though.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
9/10 Everything is arranged nicely and such :'3

Except that linky text... /Clicks said link.

Still 9/10 D;

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
I don't really like blurry signatures, it took me a while to se it's batman, and only after looking at your avatar first... I don't really know where the 'Beat' comes from either, and I'm not that keen of that dark bar on the side. The line at the bottom kind of ruins the moment too.

Still, I can't deny it's made pretty well, so I'll give it a 6.5.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
That's not too bad. The images, especially the Combee, look like you drew them yourself rather than finding them on google or dumping them from a ROM. The text looks nice, but can be easily created in any image application, along with the translucency of the yellow. I'm not quite sure what the background image is, and I feel it should stand out a little more. But overall, it isn't bad.

7/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
A couple things:

-I'm not big on the images of Touya and Rayquaza being there. Combee by itself is fine, but you could do without the other two. If you don't want the extra space, then perhaps centering Combee more? If it's part of the background itself, I suppose it could be harder.

-The text is kind of hard to see on Combee's antennae. It's not completely blended in, but it's getting there.

Other than that, I like the simplicity. 7.5/10.

3/10. Terrible quality, not much effort put into it, etc. I may like simplicity, but at least try to improve the quality of the tag and add more text to make it line up perfectly or near perfect with the tag.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
To be honest, I don't quite like it. You probably just repeated the same gradient a few times and placed some sprites on it. I understand it's to promote your hack/rpg, but it's kinda amateuristic.

I'm gonna have to give it a 3/10.

Cute ladies always score high with me, haha. I like the effect of the strap too, and all the pink doesn't bother me, which it usually does (until I caught a Tabunne). The sprite standing on the music player is an awesome idea too. Everything's in order with the text and I like the thingy between Theme and Credit.

8.5/10

Yes, I drew everything myself, except the background, which is from the album cover of Motion City Soundtrack's 'My Dinosaur Life', which contains the song Worker bee, what the text is from. I took a basic CSS thingy from some instruction site and added the linkies.

Last edited:

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
Years
8/10
I'm a sucker for siggies like that D:
It looks cute, but Ray and the trainer doesn't really make sense where it's been placed.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7.5/10 Looks good, although I don't quite like the dark bar on the left. As for the text underneath, perhaps you should utilize title tags to give credit. They're explained in the FAQ. It's okay if you want to just type the credit, but then you should add more text on the line to balance your signature out.. If that makes since. xD;

~~~~~[banner]~~~~~
Banner: Me | Pair: Blah | Site: Blah

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
Years
Title tags? Is that like acronyms? Never heard of it before, I'll give the FAQ a read son enough xD
And yeah, I know what you mean, I should add more text to balance it out xD
8/10
Nothin wrong with it, a pretty epic tag =]

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
7/10

Ooooh, the sig is awesome. The colours are nice, and blended quite well. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back