• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The icons are done very well. But the text underneath is kinda bland. \: Perhaps try using gradient text?

7/10

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
@dragonomega: 5 / 10 -- I feel like three is the best number for icons; icons could color coordinate a little better, but it's good now. Top text needs to be aligned--perhaps best at right, and with a better font-face. Links need to be all lowercase, even if Pokepasta is a title, for aesthetics, and should be smaller / font-edited for color and face. The slashes are offsetting. Masquerain is cute.

@clacla$$$: I've already rated yours 6 / 10 -- fix the corner cut at the top-right because you're doing it wrong. You don't even need to cut it in the actual picture. Add padding to the text, shrink the font, make the link colors match your theme and do something about the centered text that says "Suicune".

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
7/10

tbh, it's more to do with the fact i like the idea of the non generic way you've advertised your hack.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's nice n' all. I'm wondering if the water will just manage to burst out the door and hit red. xD 7/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
9/10 The effects are really good and I especially love the hair effects. My only nitpick is the fact it isn't Sonic! >: tiny pixel out of place. x_x

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The icons aren't great, they look too contrasted which messed up the outline on Amy. The bottom row of text looks way too out of place, including the Pokémon sprite, although I've noticed the Pokémon is different in some of your posts. o.o But yeah, I'll give you a 6/10.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
9.5/10

Freakin' wow on your signature I really like it. nice color. It represent summer (which it's my favorite season). reason why it isnt 10/10 cause the summer'11 is a bit bright for my eyes I'm sure people will like it, but just a bit bright other than that everything is good, and the summer'11 has my favorite color in it, my favorite color is green. but it's a very well made signature :). so 9.5/10 :)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
9 / 10 -- It's interesting what you're doing there. Sort of annoying how the links extend past the images, though. I wonder how it'd look if the music widget and the Japanese text were aligned to the right.

@v: Refresh to see all the pictures :D:D

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
10/10
I love the fact there is a new picture each time you refresh the page, it's a really good quirk. The black works quite while with the pictures, and I love the text in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back