• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • 7/10
    Simple i like it i just wish the writing was all the same color

Years
  • 8/10

The pic may not match the Mega Gardy avatar but it's got your name written on it in a fancy font so I'll let it slide.

Yukari

...I don't want to be too critical here but your signature really doesn't work well if it's parallax, and the image is too small to really work. Plus, it isn't centered so you can't even see the image properly. x:

4/10

Dedenne1

Years
  • 9/10

Its pretty simple and nice although the gif doesnt repeat as nicely as it could but otherwise great!

Dedenne1

Years
  • 8/10

I like the change, but white writing on white background is a bit tough to read.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • 7/10 Matches well with your avatar and name. I have a slight case of OCD so whenever something isn't center, it trips me up >~< Also, a better font would work beautifully, Try 1001fonts.com for fonts (shoot me a PM if you need help with it ^.^) but other than that, it's concise and to the point, nice!

Dedenne1

Years
  • 7/10

Doesnt match but thats fine although the soundcloud itself could look better that cookie policy under the image is bothering me sorry but otherwise good

Back